The Course covers different types of tools, Gaskets , Packing ,Installing Field Mounted instruments, tubing and piping system, Grounding and shielding of instrumentation etc.
Course will help the students to be specialists in:
- Fit and assemble instrument parts such as circuit boards, power supplies and control units, springs, bearings, lenses and glass faces
- Check instruments for accuracy and calibrate (to manufacturers’ specifications), using standard weights and measures; pneumatic, electrical and electronic test equipment; and small hand tools
- Install industrial instruments and equipment such as control panels, sensors, transmitters and controllers, meters and fixed cameras (if an appropriate licence is held)
- Dismantle and re-assemble delicate mechanisms or electronic circuits
- Overhaul instrument systems and repair or replace faulty parts using power tools and small hand tools
- Check performance using testing and measuring instruments and make necessary adjustments
- Petrochemical and natural gas
- Industrial and, commercial manufacturing
- Power generation
- Industrial construction projects
- Industrial instrument servicing
The finest instrumentation engineering lecturers and instructors, with extensive real engineering experience in industry, are drawn from around the world. This team of dedicated and experienced faculty with research bent of mind has been driving the institution towards excellence in teaching as well as in practical activities.